One for the techies

Just a thought but would it be possible to have more than three threads on the main page under boardroom latest? Not being very technically minded myself, and it may well have already been considered, but i thought it would be good if several topics could be shown on the main page at once rather than searching for a particular thread and so that none are missed or forgotten about, particularly the important ones. There’s probably an easier way of finding a particular thread than i do it anyway but just thought to ask any techies out there in case it could be of benefit to the site and could be sorted before the season starts. As i said just an idea :unsure:

we also need more than one thread for Commercial.

Could do with a Developement Fund thread?

I’ve upped it from 3 to 4 latest threads on the home page, don’t really see the need for more as you get the 15 latest threads if you choose the ‘RECENT TOPICS’ menu but I’m always open to other people’s opinions.

I think Robbo and Jim are referring to categories rather than threads - there was already a sub-category ‘Suggestion Box’ under the commercial category. I’ve now added a sub-category for the development fund, as suggested by Jim. If anyone has more ideas please feel free to post them.

I’m hoping to update the site to the latest versions of the software later this month, so any comments or suggestions to improve the site content or usability are very welcome.

Great - thanks Mike. Excellent site btw miles better/easier to use than any other clubs sites i visited in our league last season B)

Mike T, as you can tell by the number of times I visit I love the site, keep up the good work.
WHS.

Can we have a section just for WHS ?

I thought the whole site was just for me!!!
WHS.