One last chance for Ricky Hatton

Missed out on a ticket for Ricky Hatton? check out this auction on ebay!!! the number is 6608677397 all proceeds to Witon Albion, Spread the word if you can’t manage a bid yourself then maybe you know someone who can. Lets give the club a massive boost and make this night the great night and the great fundraiser it deserves to be…

?205 is the latest bid on e bay for this ticket!

Already up to ?260…

what did they go for in the end?

Please see ebay auction 6611101861 To cut a long story short I’ve been let down pretty badly by the winning bidder on this and have had to re list I hold responsibilty as it was my idea so I have to carry the can if it dosen’t work I just thought it would be a great chance for a couple of genuine fans to spend the night with a true boxing legend in the making as well as raising much needed funds for WAFC

It is a good idea…anybody got any radio/tv contacts to advertise it quickly? Make the bugger pay for messing you around.

Is there any way of giving a ‘second chance’ offer to the next highest bidder?

Already have Mike but he says he has now commited himself to buying some tickets for Phantom of the opera! If I wasn’t crying I’d laugh

Love to be there, but don’t know if I could stand all that Blue Moon cr*p!!!<br><br>Good luck anyway - hope it’s a blast! <br><br>Come on you Reds!!! [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Sorry, just read my last post and I was wrong.<br><br>I absolutely know that I would NOT be able to stand for all that Blue Moon cr*p!!<br><br>By the way, who does the city belong to?