Ossett Town in false position?

Another classic from the newly downgraded league website.

Surely three home games against the same club cannot be allowed :laugh:

Only two games against the same side Mike, but it is still very impressive nonetheless.

I might go and watch Ossett from now on, any side that wins 6-2 at home this often must be very entertaining to watch.

As for the website, I will be restrained from making comment. I see a lot of work ahead over the summer this year!!!

The_Wincham_Rabbit wrote:

[quote]Only two games against the same side Mike, but it is still very impressive nonetheless.
[/quote]

Oops! My maths is OK, just my eyesight is crap at the moment :laugh:

[quote]As for the website, I will be restrained from making comment. I see a lot of work ahead over the summer this year!!!
[/quote]

I’m hoping to be able to get this site upgraded in the summer. Looks like I’ll be having an op that should get my sight sorted in the next couple of months so if everything goes ok I should be able to get ‘normal service’ resumed on this site. We can sort out a strategy for the official site as well, if necessary.

These were pretty amazing efforts by Ossett, as on 16th August they also drew one all at home to Hednesford and on 25th October they lost 4 - 1 at home to Guiseley.
They were obviously anticipating the bad weather and getting their games in as soon as possible. :laugh: