Ossett Town vs Witton Albion

In view of Neil’s absence, he has passed my mobile number onto supporters travelling to Ossett for the game on Saturday.<br><br>I will endeavour to keep everyone informed of events from the game and would like to extend my thanks to those involved in anticipation of this.<br><br>Let’s hope we can start on another winning run and keep ourselves in touch with the leading group.<br><br>All the best lads!

I will be on line most of the day, COME ON THE ALBS!!!<br>WHS

Witton team<br><br>Kennedy, Spearritt, Barras, Pritchard, Brownhill, Gahgan, Lloyd, Alex Brown, Peers, Griff Jones, Warlow.<br><br>Subs: Alistair Brown, Hockenhull, Frost.<br><br>Steve Connors suspended, Mike Moseley injured.

Was going to head home for Northwich - Weymouth today as my mrs is a Weymouth fan but have exams on Monday so staying at home listening to commentary on the net.<br><br>Vics 0 Weymouth 1 wahay!<br><br>Come on Witton give me something else to shout about!

Latest Score: OSSETT TOWN 0 WITTON ALBION 1.<br><br>Adam Warlow header from Rob Lloyd’s cross.

Get in!! Feeling rough after last night but managed to get out of bed and trek down to the library and get online and im rewarded with the news witton are 1 up!! ;D Come on Witton!!

Hednesford losing 2-1 at half time as well ;D

Half Time Score: OSSETT TOWN 0 WITTON ALBION 1.

telford 0 whitby 1 [smiley=cheezy.gif]

We are in third at the moment. Come on lads finish them off.

Sorry Marine are 1 up, back to 4th.

Leek are beating North Ferriby 5 - 0 away.

Latest Score: OSSETT TOWN 0 WITTON ALBION 2.<br><br>Adam Warlow’s 14th of the season coming on 50mins.

Get In Adam, come on lads<br>

Get in!! This is exactly what we needed after tuesday!! Lets hope whitby can hold on agenst telford and hueva r playin hednesford can hold on too!! ;D And lets not forget lets hope Witton score some more goals!! Come on Witton!!

Hednesford have equalised

Latest Score: OSSETT TOWN 1 WITTON ALBION 2.<br><br>Ossett pull a goal back following slack defending.

o come on boys dont let the lead slip!! Come on Witton!!

by the way where are you getting live scores from on hte likes of hednesford and telford bry??<br>

Thought you’d gone Stu?