Ossett Town vs Witton Albion

Does anybody know the seriousness of Moseley’s injury? I know weve got enough replacements up front but would be good to have him playing agenst woodley!

Infected toe apparently. Should be ok for Woodley, but has been carrying it for a few weeks.<br>I just hope they came through last night’s team night out in Leeds unscathed!!

To GE, <br> As I owe you ?9 for the team, ?5 for the DVD and hopefully ?5 for the win at Woodley on Saturday I will presnt you with ?20 after the match, ok? (?1 too much I know, but you know me, daft as Gazza!!!)<br>WHS.

Not a pound too much…<br><br>what about the half-time draw against Leek!!<br><br>GE<br>

A very difficult game on a dodgy pitch against a team that looked liked they could snatch something from the game for the last 20mins. <br><br>We scored a cracking first goal through Adam Warlow who had a real purple patch just before he scored and this goal was really well deserved.<br><br>We should then have had a penalty - god knows what the ref was thinking of - but then we would probably have missed it anyway!<br><br>A second good finish from adam just after half time and I though we were home and dry. Whether it was the cumulative effect of two heavy games in a week I don’t know, but we nearly ran out of steam and let Ossett back in.<br><br>However we got the points and that’s all that matters. The last 20mins all the guys really dug in so a big well done to all concerned.<br><br> Its going to be really strange going to woodley and watching the ball bounce all over the place after not being able to kick it 20 yards in the mud!!

GE You are a hard man!!!<br>WHS