Player Exodus

Anyone got anything to offer on Pritch’s depature and or the departure of other defenders in view of some new arrivals. We do need to tighten up a bit at the back the introduction of some fresh faces may galvanise us somewhat.

Pritch left? ?:o<br><br>I wish! ;D [smiley=3dbiggrin3.gif] [smiley=icon_cust_beer.gif]<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Only Joking [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

He’s gone? Good, now we can all say what we really think of him!<br><br>HOW bad at defending was he?? :o :o :o :o<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br> [smiley=3dbiggrin3.gif]

Cmon pritch please deny these rumours and commit to us, Pritch is one of those players at a club who just belong and are integral to it in my 40 years watching there have only been a handful and he is one of those players, can you imagine him turning out against us !! i cant, but i am worried that he hasnt posted on this hes usually so positive ? maybe its to good an offer to turn down? but i cant see that surely its not that big a club in fact id say smaller than witton.<br><br>Whats going on !! ???

carnt see witton letting pritch go.<br>i have heard that leek are asking witton for a five figure fee to take him off our hands. ;D ;D ;D ;D