Player News

Jesse Dowling is named in the AFC Liverpool side for their Liverpool Senior Cup tie against Lower Breck.

1 Like

New to the forum, started supporting witton this season when moved from Bristol.

Heard a rumour on Saturday that Joe Duckworth has been approached by AFC Telford? After scoring 9 goals already, arguably our best player the first 10 games anyway and only 20 years old. I wouldn’t be surprised.

How do we find out more on this? Is he the only player we have on contract?

I am not too sure where else to ask these questions and I hope they’re appropriate for the forum.

Welcome Jamesmartin11.

Being away from the club for a while means that I don’t hear everything that is happening although I do try to keep updated for posting on the forum.

Hope you’re enjoying your early days with us at Witton it’s a friendly club and one thing is for sure, you never know what to expect.

Hi Wheels, thanks for the welcome.

I’m really impressed with the club, think we play some fantastic football.

With Martin in goal and Barrow, Williams in midfield. And a front 2 of Duckworth and Hughes I don’t think we will be a million miles away.

Like the look of Kennerley at left back, think Koral is equally as good the other side when he plays there.

Big 6-8 games coming up now before new year.

2 Likes

Hi I’d be very surprised if Joe moved to Telford, his early season form was good but currently needs to rediscover that form for us. Not ready for Telford imo.

2 Likes

Completely agree mate, hopefully he wouldn’t leave the club either. His form was superb start of year, if he rediscovers the goal scoring side as I think he’s still playing well in other parts of his game then no doubt we will see him get 25 goals this season. Hopefully he finds it again starting Saturday :smiley:

Reports that Derby County, Rochdale, Coventry City & Forest Green Rovers have sent scouts to cast an eye over Witton’s teenage midfielder Cameron Fogerty.