Playing Squad 2023/24

News Update:

Signings will only be announced when players have signed their forms although most of last season’s players have expressed a desire to stay.

However, Jordan Barrow will not be with us due to other commitments although, he hasn’t signed for another club.

We would like to offer our thanks to Jordan for his commitment to the club and we wish him well for the future.

A big loss for us, he made a big impact when he signed and was willing to play anywhere. Wishing him all the best for his future.

Yes Jordan will be a miss especially vs sides who try to bully us but I’m sure someone will step up. UTA

Witton Albion Football Club are delighted to confirm that the following players have signed on for the 2023/24 season.

HARRY BRAZEL.
JOE DUCKWORTH.
CAMERON FOGERTY.
CALLUM GROGAN.
BEN HARRISON.
OLIVER HITCHCOX.
CONNOR HUGHES.
LEE JACKSON.
TAYLOR KENNERLEY.
MIKE KORAL.
JAMES LAWRIE.
MATT LOWTON.
ARRAN LYONS.
OLLIE MARTIN.
BRANDON NEWELL.
TOM POPE.
JOHN PRITCHARD.
OLI ROBERTS.
ELLIOT ROKKA.
KINGSLEY WILLIAMS.
HARRY WRIGHT.

The list will be updated as further details are announced.

2 Likes

No mention of Joe Duckers, Prince, Jackson, Koral or Taylor Kennerley. Hope they are all going to re-sign too.

2 Likes

Witton Albion Football Club are delighted to confirm that last season’s leading goalscorer Joe Duckworth is the latest to sign on for next season.

That’s good news.

Is Duckworth suspended for the first couple of games as he was red carded in the final game of the season?

That’s a good start, now let’s get the rest of the squad signed up again, plus a 2 or 3 more to strengthen the squad. Looking forward to the start of the season. UTA

Witton Albion Football Club are pleased to confirm that Elliot Rokka is the seventh player to extend his stay at the U Lock It Stadium for next season.

1 Like

Great news, a quality player.

1 Like

Witton Albion Football Club are please to confirm that the following players have extended their stay at the U Lock It Stadium for next season.

Wing back Mike Koral, defenders Ben Harrison & Lee Jackson and striker Ryan Baxter.

1 Like

Witton Albion Football Club are pleased to announce that central defender Oliver Hitchcox is the latest to extend his stay at the U Lock It Stadium for next season.

The youngster had a tremendous debut season for the club and was named the Manager’s “Player of the Year” Award winner.

1 Like

Great news can’t wait for new season UTA

Any news on Taylor Kennerley.

Heard nothing yet. I reckon there are around four who havent been mentioned yet.

From last year I think several are not mentioned yet. :

Prince Haywood
Taylor Kennerley
Harry McGee long term injury ?
Ben Hough
Sam Billington Trial elsewehere
Will Igoe
Ollie Putnam

Not sure if I’ve missed anyone not mentioned yet. UTA

So it’s Will Igoe or Will I Stay?

Sorry. Couldn’t resist!

I’ll get your coat!

1 Like

So bit of an update Will Igoe is injured, Taylor Kennerley played today.

2 Likes