Possible Teams in Presidents Cup Draw

Leek Town, Blyth Spartans, Frickley Athletic, Kendal/Bishop Auckland, Bamber Bridge, Spennymoor Utd or Warrington Town.<br><br>Doesn’t look great if we are away with Blyth, Spennymoor still in & possibly Bishop Auckland. Some other ‘nice’ places like Kendal & Frickley could await. Warrington away wouldn’t be bad.

And I thought a home draw was what you hoped for in cup competitions. No, seriously ;D I know what you mean, Warrington away would be like a home game (although I’m sure I can remember thinking that of a trip there in the CSC during our conference years :P) Where are the "unusual" away trips such as Mossley, Ilkeston or Willenhall?

Have to agree a little Jim, when I first saw the draw I was looking forward to possibly travelling to a new venue as such.<br><br>It seems we are going to be playing the "usual suspects" as such. However I look at that and see no reason why we can’t push on to the Semi’s! <br><br>Steady on I know…

I know we’ll be away although with our results at home I hope we are at WP.

Maybe away wouldn’t be so bad-Frickley in January might be fun (then again perhaps not…) or there’s always the pleasure of Parkside Road at Kendal with its new floodlights, needed to see the game through the year-round drizzle.<br><br>I quite like the idea of trying to win the competition. It seems a long time since we’ve done better than the Mid-Cheshire Senior Cup.

Anyone know when the draw is?

Just seen on the unibond site that it should be on there by 10am Tuesday. <br><br>As long as it is I’ll put it on the home page at lunch time on Tuesday.

The ever present sod’s law comes into effect.<br><br>Presidents Cup Quarter Final Draw<br><br>Blyth Spartans v Witton Albion <br>Leek Town v Kendal T/Bishop Auckland <br>Spennymoor Utd v Frickley Athletic <br>Warrington Town v Bamber Bridge

Not exactly the kindest of draws! A round trip of 366 miles with something like ?550 expenses then perhaps it’s just as well Spartans do at least get decent attendances. <br><br>After we played Workington in the League Cup both teams were left with the princely sum of ?24.33 to share!! Hate to think what last weekend’s Shepshed v Spennymoor tie cost both clubs to play<br><br>Fingers crossed that it can be played on the nominated Saturday eh?

Oh Joy.<br>Ho Ho Ho<br> :-/

I’ll put myself down<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>NOT TO GO ;D

Could have been worse. Surely a trip to the "atmospheric" Brewery Field beckoned with both Spennymoor and Bishop Auckland in the draw?

Probably saving that for the semis…