Prediction Results 25/08/2008

With 4 Home Wins, 3 Draws and 4 Away Wins these are the prediction results for Saturday the 25th of August:

1 - Jeff Powell
2 - Alan Lowe, Bulmer, Rikki B, G Pick, Emma.
3 - Dave Neild, Roy Sheen, Wheels, Jim Powell, Michael Collins, Mark Lyon, Andy Chad, Roger Hanley, Mark Winnington.
4 - Press Box, T Holland, Pete Riley, Eli Gorton, A Potts, Tony Drew, Pete Wilding, Ched & Cara, Greg, Dann, G Moss, Paul Settle, Gazza & Pooley, Tony Waterman, Chad.
5 - Mike T, Graham Newton, Adam Knight, Neil Wilson, Mark Holland, Robbo, Sandra Drew, Mario Pedro, Charlie Lynes, Tom Robinson.
6 - Andy Lomas

and the winner with 7 correct predictions is Shaun Carter!

Thanks to everyone for your support.

I cannot believe that someone knows less about football than me, shame on you Jeff Powerll!!
WHS.

I still can’t believe people share a go! It’s £2, it’s not gonna break the bank to have a go each!!

I am more concerned about the supporters who don’t even have a go:(

Too busy ‘having a go’ at the Team probably… :S

Robbo_ wrote:

I agree an extra £2 won’t break the bank Robbo, but £9x2 admission, programme, golden goal, half time draw, pie, chips and gravy (or mushy peas, or both), 2 cups of tea, pints in the bar… i think you see where im going with this… :slight_smile:

I have to agree with the last writer, a trip to watch the Albs seldom costs me less than £15, sometimes more. Still at least it is not going to Connett or whoever owns them now!!!
WHS.

come_on_the_albs wrote:

[quote]Robbo_ wrote:

I agree an extra £2 won’t break the bank Robbo, but £9x2 admission, programme, golden goal, half time draw, pie, chips and gravy (or mushy peas, or both), 2 cups of tea, pints in the bar… i think you see where im going with this… :)[/quote]

And then when you have to buy a Witton tie too…!!!