Prediction Results for Saturday 23rd March 2019 vs Basford Utd

Prediction Results for Saturday 23rd March vs Basford
10 Games - Possible - 2 home wins - 5 draws - 3 away wins with 24 goals scored
1 correct - Jeff Powell
2 correct - Deano Taylor, Jim Powell, Crouchy, P.A.Spruce, Caz Sneddon, Baggie, John Salmon, Tony Walton, Ando, Frank, Tracey Collins, Pat Barber, Ben and Tyler, Fred Spruce, Mark Holland, Si Westland, The Doc, Mason Powell.
3 correct - G.Knop, Anthony G, Eric the President, Pooley, N.Nutt, Jeff Metcalf, Pete Wilding, Bradz, Shaun Carter, Gazza.
4 correct - Phil Carter, Dave Nield, A.Spruce, Ste W, Daz, Ian and Pat, T.Holland, Razor Hodkinson, Evan Taylor.
5 correct - John Spruce, Sam Littler, Bulmer and Matt Cat.
But the winner on goals scored is John Spruce with 5 correct and predicted 23 goals the actual being 24.

Well done John, the prize today is £42.00,

A big thank you to you all for your support, all proceeds going to the development of Witton Albion.

At the next home game on Saturday, 6th April vs Workington

There will also be a Grand National Sweep taking place which will be screened in the club. To take part in the sweep please see Paul Davies - £5.00 per horse. Prize money being - 1st £100.00, 2nd £60.00, 3rd £30.00, 4th £10.00. Please come along and support this event.

I’m sure this will be great fun but if I’ve done the Maths right (40 horses x £5.00) we’re not going to make any money from it!
Or is the aim just to get more people in the club?

Please accept my sincere apologies I gave incorrect information regarding the cost of a horse in the Grand National - It should have read £10.00 - the prize money is correct.

Regards

Jeff Powell

UPDATED.

At the next home game on Saturday, 6th April vs Workington

There will also be a Grand National Sweep taking place which will be screened in the club. To take part in the sweep please see Paul Davies - £10.00 per horse. Prize money being - 1st £100.00, 2nd £60.00, 3rd £30.00, 4th £10.00. Please come along and support this event.