Prediction Results from Saturday

Morning all, Sorry for the delay in posting but I’ve been double checking all the Predictions as I appear to have won!,
To save you all giving me the “Jim Fixed it for himself” shite I’m going to put it back in the pot so our next home prediction will be a Roll Over, so an extra £68 up for grabs!
And just for the record Gaylord Carter got 0 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry about that, I did actually post this in Dev Fund?

I’ve moved it now so all good.

[quote=“jap” post=69197]Morning all, Sorry for the delay in posting but I’ve been double checking all the Predictions as I appear to have won!,
To save you all giving me the “Jim Fixed it for himself” shite I’m going to put it back in the pot so our next home prediction will be a Roll Over, so an extra £68 up for grabs!
And just for the record Gaylord Carter got 0 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

A magnanimous gesture James, but if you will permit me my opinion I think you should take the prize money, you deserve it. You do so much for the club, and let’s be realistic, much of it would probably end up going over the social club bar anyway guinness

I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this.

Keep the money mate, you earn it every week.
WHS.

agree have a pint or ten Jim

Get a grip man…winning it has gone to your head :laugh:

Jim. I have been loaned a scrap book about Tom Stelfox which will allow me to comment more on him in the book, but I cannot do that without commenting more on the great Sammy Powell. Do you have any memorabilia on him that I could borrow? By the way, keep the cash and spend it wisely, on ALE!!
WHS.