Predictions for saturday

Sorry I’ve missed the last few games but as I’ve said elsewhere my pc packed up, so predictions for saturday anyone I still have the two right ones so far stored here so the comp for the season is still valid!!

I seriously fancy us to get something out of this game.<br>I’ll tip us to win after a replay, 1-1 on Saturday n 2-1 on Tuesday at Wincham Park.<br>Sounds like a fair few are going over too - should be a good day out.

I fancy us for a 2-1 win on the day. We raise our game against higher league opposition.<br>Goals from Mike and Ben, one in each half.<br>We’ll be there!

getting more and more confident for a win tomorrow 2.1 danny bryne the hero.

The fact we seem to play better on our travels means anything could happen but Id settle for a draw there and a win in the replay.<br><br>Any news on whether the updates will be active on the website? Good luck guys!!

Have just read on the nonleague website that Worksop’s prolific striker Mick Godber has left the club and rejoined Alfreton.

I doubt the updates will be working as Debbie usually does those and she is away.<br>I’ve text your number derek and I’ll provide you with updates for the site (hope your numbers not changed)