Proud as punch!

Ok so I know this isnt the Juniors site but I have to Brag anyway, Witton Juniors u 10s entered the International Umbro cup at manchester over the weekend, there were teams from all over the country involved including a good few Larger clubs academys, well our lads won it with 9 goals scored and none conceded ;D didnt think we had a chance as the standards were very high<br>

What a great start to the season, well done.

Well done to all, great to see the Red and White picking up trophies at any level

Great result, the Umbro is a top quality tornament to win that is superb, well done all of you [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Congratulations to all concerned, you are certainly putting the WITTON ALBION FC name in highlights, thanks for that Sigi and all your squad and backroom staff, long may you continue your success [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

;D Well Done to all. A few years ago we invited one of our succesful junior teams to parade their trophy round the pitch at half time during one of the games. I think theres definitely a case for doing that again Sigi.

That would be great I am sure the kids would love that ;D (By the way nothing to do with me other than providing one of the squad ;))

Well done everyone, let’s hope it’s just the beginning of a very successful season for everyone connected with Witton Albion Football Club.