RACE NIGHT at the Club

One has been arranged for Thursday 15th September.<br><br>Details to follow

Ok - race night confirmed as being Thursday 15th September.<br><br>Tickets are ?2.00 which includes pie and peas.<br><br>The tri-cast is now doing the rounds at 50p a go, prize of ?80 on the night.<br><br>Still looking for race/horse sponsors - please see me in the shop on Saturday if you’d like to sponsor and name a horse.

Dont forget the race night this thursday. (15th) tickets only ?2 are available at the office at the ground or from Andy Lomas.<br>Race nights are a good laugh and raise funds for the Football Club.<br>All support appreciated.

Andy, I’ve always enjoyed the race nights and am looking forward to supporting the next one.<br><br>Please let me know if I can help out on the night as I have been known to help selling tote tickets in the past.

Derek thanks u are now a tote ticket seller [ [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

And me Andy [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Debs

Race Night [color=Red][size=48]TONIGHT[/size][/color]<br><br>First race at 8pm prompt.<br>

Thank you to all that supported the race night. in particular Debbie, Derek, Sam, Steph and Cyril for their efforts on the night.<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]