Race Night - Thursday 1st November

A bit of both Pete!! I think we’ll be off to Scarborough the night before every big game from now on!!

Len i will PM it to you this afternoon then.

Just to remind everyone - it’s Race Night tonight!!

Try and get down if you can, It all kicks off at 8pm so get down early to grab a seat!

Remember, every pound you spend goes towards keeping the current team together. But not only that, you will also have a great night!!

just a thought! haha do us that live away get an update on the results?! :stuck_out_tongue:

An excellent event, a highly enjoyable evening. These things don’t just happen, so a big vote of thanks to all those involved in organising it, helping out on the night and to all who attended.

Well said Mike, a very good night and shows what can be done. Particular thanks to Andy, Robbo and Lenny who did a large part of the organisation. Well done boys.

Excellent evening. Well organised and well attended.

And my 94 year old dad (who has a bet at Corals every day) thoroughly enjoyed himself despite not getting one winner. I told him that being a Vics fan he should be used to getting ‘Nil’ ;D

GE

GE

Although the old fella is 94 it is not too late to see the light and to come in from the darkside!!! We welcome all converts!!! Was King Bulmer giving him racing tips last night, might be why de had no winners!!!

:smiley:

I’d just like to thank everyone who was involved in and supported the Race Night last night. It was a resounding success both financially and socially.

Also special mentions to Lenny for his support and help with the evening and for producing the racecards.

To Robbo,Greg and D’Emma for selling the tricast.

To The Pride of Lyons, and Derek for giving their evening up to sell the race tickets.

Finally every one who attended, bought horses or contributed in any way to the night.Thank You. Without you and your support OUR Football Club would not function in the way that it does.