Race Night - Thursday 1st November

We have organised a race night to be held in the club on:-

Thursday 1st November 2007 Starts at 8 p.m.

Your support would be appreciated.

Tickets are available from any member of the Witton Albion Supporters Team or Neil in the Club Shop.

Only £2.50 Admission and food is available to be purchased on the night.

Also there will be a drinks promotion on all draught beers/lagers Buy 2 pints and get a 3rd pint free - Taxi might be a good idea.

All proceeds go to the Witton Albion Development Fund.

Won’t be able to attend but do you need horse/race sponsors?

Yes plese ;D all donations gratefully received.

I am waiting for the pack to come through but due to Baggie and his idle lot it may take a while! :wink:

As Andy says, Witton Albion Supporters FC are proud to support this worthwhile fund-raiser!

Let’s make it a decent night, and raise as much money as possible to keep this squad together.

We need 16 bottles of wine for the race winners if anyone can help please contact Andy or Robbo or offer on this site, thanks
Also needed are 4 volunteers to sell the tote tickets on the night, no experience required

Mark and I will do it again if u wish Len. Also 1 bottle of wine.

Please put me down for 3 bottles of wine.

To drink, or donate?! :wink:

2 bottles from me (1 Red & 1 White, of (off) course)

If you need any help with the tote again, give me a shout!

Thanks to Rachel at the club - 2 more bottles ;D

Thanks to Scott Carter and Dan for bringing bottles along to the Supporters Team game on Sunday.

I drank mine pre-match… that will probably explain my performance :wink:

WE STILL NEED 6 BOTTLES OF WINE IF ANYONE OUT THERE WOULD LIKE TO HELP.
PLEASE LET ANDY OR ROBBO HAVE YOUR BOTTLES BEFORE THE NIGHT SO THAT WE ARE SURE WE HAVE HAVE ENOUGH
ALSO THANKS FOR THE DOCS 3 BOTTLES WE ALREADY HAVE
WE STILL NEED 1 MORE PERSON TO HELP WITH THE TOTE, THANKS TO PETER & MARK AND DEREK FOR OFFERING THEIR TIME AGAIN

I’ll drop 3 more bottles at JP’s this week Len.

Thanks very much for that Doc, thats 6 bottles you have donated.

Would anypne that has a race sponsor form to fill in please get it to me by Saturday 27th October so that I can make the race card out and have it printed for the 1st, preferably email it to me and give your £42 to Andy please

Len - if u still want another tote volunteer - Mrs Gorton will oblige !

Does she need a ticket then?! :wink:

Len, Supporters Team race card is filled out. I can email it or give it to you tomorrow.

I bought 2 off u . It is Mark who needs a ticket. Anyway get some work done Robbo u are never off this website. Good win for u yesterday - must be the sea air or was it the Magners ?

Yes thanks for that eli, she will be able to look after you, Mark and Derek
Robbo, either email it me or PM me please, as Mike Turner is doing the same