Radcliffe FC vs Witton Albion.

Having been to all games this season, I think our problems against the North Eastern teams has been due to fitness. I have a feeling that the North East has been hit harder by the Coronas virus this year, and as such, more people have been laid off work. As such, I think the North-Eastern semi-pro football players have been training full-time through out the Spring and Summer. This could explain why we struggled against them, but beat Radcliffe for pace.

That’s a decent theory Thatched but for fans to be so critical of the team after 1 game v Whitby was a joke C.J says him and other fans expected more after some new signings but maybe those fans need to give the team time to gel and not just jump on the teams back which seems so much easier to do than post a few well done or great result. After Whitby there was a lot of criticism so how about a bit of praise after The Radcliffe result ? Or does it not suit certain fans to say well done to the team and management or is there just an agenda against certain players & the management ?

Distant - I think you may be being a bit quick to have a go at forum members.

I for one was well chuffed with a great result, and I’m happy to be the one to say “Great performance and win, lads” - but I suspect that, like a lot of others, I wasn’t there, so cannot actually comment on the performance.

Notwithstanding, it WAS a great result!

I wish I didn’t live so far away, otherwise I would love to watch the Albion, win or lose. My season ticket has arrived, but I suspect that I will rarely get chance to use it. When I do, I’ll just be pleased to watch my boyhood team play - regardless of the result…

Why am I to quick to have a go at forum members ? After the Whitby games there was all sorts of comments within an hour of the result & regardless of whether people were at the game v Radcliffe or not I’ve not seen 1 comment in nearly 48hrs since the game saying great result well done lads , NO encouragement whatsoever when they win just criticism when they lose !! The only comment was off CJ saying it was an unexpected result.

Don’t want to get into a pointless argument, but there was one “neutral” comment and just one slightly negative comment from CJ.

Where are these “all sorts of comments” to which you refer?

May I remind you of your OWN comment?

Come on lads - let’s not go looking for negativity where none actually exists…
http://EXAMPLE.com/media/kunena/attachments/1290/20200928_193440.jpg

Extended highlights courtesy of Radcliffe FC.

https://youtu.be/ht6Sby3WbUY