Re: Jon Worsnop

Stu if i remember rightly u took the p out of my spelling who is Giff?<br> [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]

I think you’ve already answered your own question regarding who is A giff anyway… ;D

Jon has signed for Ossett Town.<br><br>GE<br>

Is that signed or loaned? <br>Please dont say we let him go for nought?

Unless we have another keeper registered then the timing of this raises concern.<br><br>We got away without a keeper as sub in the FA Cup but with tomorrows CSC & the FAT when 5 subs can be named then really trust and hope we don’t regret this.<br><br>All the best though to Jon, despite a few errors he’ll still go down in Albion folklore for his goal against Guiseley - who knows how important that point may yet be.

Dont panic Chad we could always play "safehands" Pritchard, he’s played everywhere else

Hope were going to sign another midfield player to replace him!!! ;D

Taken from the excellent www.nonleaguedaily.com site<br><br><br>Seem like Jon’s got off to a great start - all the best Spider - except on December 9th of course<br><br><br><br>08/11/2006 <br> <br>Ossett Town have signed goalkeeper Jon Worsnop from UniBond League Premier Division rivals Witton Albion for an undisclosed fee. <br><br>Worsnop (pictured) made his debut for Ossett in Tuesday night`s UniBond League Cup tie against Bridlington Town, where he helped gain a 3-1 win at Queensgate. <br><br>Worsnop, 23, signed for Witton at the start of the season from Nationwide North side Droylsden. <br><br>He started off as a young keeper at Bradford City and then moved to Chester City, only making a handful of appearances before transferring his skills into the Welsh Premier with Aberstwyth Town where was voted Welsh keeper of the year. <br><br> <br>