Re: Stamford Away-Day

Cant wait now [smiley=banane.gif]<br><br>Come on the Albion! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

yellow away top - check<br>yellow balloons - check (x50)<br>flag - check<br>ticker tape - check<br>yellow brollie?? might need one!!

Air horn - check<br>Yellow shirt - check<br>Ready for signing - check!<br><br>Yox get them co-op travel baloons in!<br><br>Yellow pages anyone???<br><br>YELLOWWWW! [smiley=banane.gif]

Just found 200 yellow balloons, :o<br><br>Who are the biggest puffs on the bus ? (Can you say that ?)

Why not take along a load of yellow Post-its and stick them all around Stamford’s ground?

aww man!! sounds like you are going to have an awesome time and im stuck up here in freezing dundee!! lol hope you all have a great day anyway and i hope you all come back smiling because i have plenty of witton of witton goals to post on here for the online fan base like myself lol ;D [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

As Ant & Dec once said;<br><br>JK to Tony,<br>Tony to Brian, <br>Brian to Spearitt<br>Spearitt to Lloyd<br>Lloydy to Connors<br>Connors to Peersy<br>Peersy to Mosley and GOAL!<br><br>We’re on the ball, we’re on the ball, we’re on the ball, we’re on the ball, etc etc etc!!!

Enjoy yourselves today lads - let’s hope for another cracking performance and a decent payday.<br><br>I’m off to Woking - Weymouth…

The future isn’t Orange, it’s YELLOW. Come on the Albs!!!<br>WHS.