Rent a crowd...

Any chance of the supporters who ventured to Altrincham for the Cheshire Senior Cup Final and to Telford at Christmas putting in an appearance over Easter.<br><br>If the team are going to give the play-off place a go, I think the supporters should do their bit. So, all those who read this website, rally around the vocal ones who CAN make a difference at Marine on Friday and at home to Farsley on Monday.<br><br>It made a difference at Altrincham…<br><br>GE<br>

Too true - I regularly wonder - "where is everyone?"

We can make a difference.<br>Let’s get behind the lads.<br>My wife’s birthday out takes in the Marine game!

i agree everyone get down to Marine 2day and get behind the lads!

To all our readers who are NOT thinking of coming to Wincham Park tomorrow - WHY NOT ???<br><br>We need the vocal support tomorrow - it did the trick @ Alty - it can do again against Farsley. Tomorrow is bigger than the CSC Final.<br><br>Bring a friend - a neighbour - anyone.<br><br> [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

i agree come on everyone get down tommorow the lads deserve your support and its a great atmosphere when everyone comes along

Well I’ll Be There !!! Come On You Celts !!