Reserve Team Secretary/Treasurer

I would like to say that I have resigned as the reserve team secretary/treasurer for personal reasons.<br>It as nothing to do with the team management and players<br>I have enjoyed my short spell with them and found them a great group of people to work with.<br>I would like to wish them all the success in their first time in the 1st division and I am very proud of the way they have adapted to the higher league and have proved themselves to everyone concerned and that is due to the keeness and efforts of the management team of Jim, Steve and Damo.

I for one wish Len all the best for the future and offer sincere thanks for his efforts. <br>On a personal note I wish to publicly record my thanks for the help and guidance he has given me in my new role as Youth team Secretary.<br>Cheers Len, All the best!

Len,<br><br>I was sorry to hear the news of your resignation. Good luck and I hope you will abe able to comeback to visit us , if not join us again. I saw Softy doing the Sec/Tresurer, and he looked under more pressure than when he had to name the team ;-)<br><br>Also you may have noticed we haven’t won since you left. Read into that what you will!<br><br>

The entire squad turned up 2 1/2 hrs before K.O. in the first game you weren’t around. Next game away at Crosfields so don’t know how we are going to find it!!!

i endorse those sentiments completley, we are all doin our bit but your experience is vital to our progression. Come on len sort your differences out and lets get back to winnin ways !!!

The new Secretary of Witton Albion Reserves is our very own Simon Hughes.<br><br>Another good appointment!<br><br>GE<br>