Reserves this season Mid Cheshire 1st Division

I would like to let you know that Len Holman, as taken on the Secretary’s role of the reserves this season<br>The home matches will be on a Saturday and mid week matches on a Wednesday<br>If anyone would like to give a hand at home matches, It would be very much appreciated<br>Please contact Len for more information <br>At this stage we would like to thank the following sponsors for this coming season:<br>Len Cooke, Shirt Sponsor<br>Jim Powell of JP Ceramics for Polo shirt sponsor<br>Mike Holman & Danny Nash of Millennium Comics<br>for Kit Bag sponsor<br>Peter Murray of Crown for Tracksuit sponsor<br>Christine Holman for Towel sponsor<br>If anyone else would like to sponsor, I feel sure we would appreciate it<br>Please come and support this team this season<br><br>The Youth team are now in the Mid Cheshire Reserve league and they will be playing at Moss Farm enclosed pitch on a Saturday<br><br>So please support these teams as they are the future of Witton Albion

We need 2 people to help on matchdays which will be on Saturdays when the 1st team are away or on a Wednesday night<br>1 to work on a turnstile, and 1 to help with a tea bar<br>Please try and help us as we need to be professional in our approach to the Mid-Cheshire 1st division, in what we hope will be a successful season<br>Please contact me or reply to this post<br>Len Secretary

LEN,<br><br>ILL THINK ABOUT IT AND LET YOU KNOW ARE YOU DOWN SAT WHEN THEY ARE TRG ?

Yes Colin, I will see you on Saturday

Colin, can you help us on matchdays at home, please let me know??

Having had a very good meeting this evening with the manager, physio and chairman, about our new venture in the mid-cheshire 1st division<br>Wehave noted that we will require some help from people at our home matches<br>To raise our profile we urgently need a Press secretary for a budding journalist to carry out the role of reporting on our matches and the local pepers want us to submit them and they will give us coverage every week, <br>Which is what supporters have been asking for ages<br>We also need someone to do a turnstile at our home matches<br>Please try and help us out, we want to be professional in our approach<br>3 of our reserves will be in the squad for Saturday’s home match against Southport<br>