Roaring Laughter Comedy Club JUNE 27TH!

Hello everyone,

Tickets are on sale for this months comedy in the club…

Are you missing your beloved Witton during the off Season? Then come down to the comedy and get your Witton fix!
We have an awesome lineup, (I know I say that everytime but this month is rather special!)

Last month sold out which is great for both us and the club.

We have picked the dates so that they don’t clash with any England games or other ‘important’ matches in the world cup, although, it has to be pointed out that you can’t Sky+ live comedy!!

I’d like to remind people that by coming down to the comedy you really are supporting witton. Yes we keep the ticket money but we pay for everything else! And, as it has turned out, these nights are expensive to put on.

Once again we will not be reserving any tickets on the door for the reduced rate. To secure your tickets for £12 they must be bought before the night. You can buy them from our website which has no booking fee or I can drop tickets off in the evenings so you can pay cash. If you have signed up to our mailing list then you will have been sent an offer code to get your tickets for just £10!

So, get dialling and surfing for those tickets! Call 07515265300 or visit www.roaring-laughter.co.uk

Just two days to go and there’s still some tickets left…
Call me on 07515265300. It’s promised wet so don’t think about lighting that bbq!