RUDHEATH SOCIAL RESERVES v WITTON ALBION RESERVES

Reserves take on RUDHEATH RESERVES (Away) in the Preliminary Round
of the Mid Cheshire District Cup. This local derby is not to be missed.

With RUDHEATH SOCIAL, CUDDINGTON & WITTON ALBION RESERVES all having P3 W3 this is a MUST WIN GAME
for us to stand any chance of progressing to the knockout rounds.

The game will take place at Griffiths Park, Middlewich Road, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshir CW9 7DR
2pm KO

when will it be played?

Saturday

AWAITING MATCH INFORMATION DUE TO WEATHER & GROUND CONDITIONS

Reserves record an emphatic win over a lacklustre Rudheath Reserves 7-1
goals from READ x3, JOHNSON, GIVERIN, KING and an own goal sealed the victory
in a totaly one sided affair

We were able to rest our GK in the 2nd half giving a debut to new GK Oliver Townsley as we went in 6-0 up at the break.

I was talking to one of rudheaths players last night and he said they didn’t know what hit them!
Well done to bonez and the boys, a good day for Witton all round.

:goal

Well its still far from where I want and need it to be but am very pleased with the performance not just individuals but as a team.
Were still not strong enough to challenge for league honours so the hunt for players carries on as does the work on the training ground

Good result tho Bones you can only beat who’s in front of you ! Hope it goes well with hunting and training it’s the only way to be.

You win 7-1 and you are still not happy? My kind of Manager.
WHS.

:clap Keep it going, It must be really hard work for you, little reward, but hey non-league, beats pro, 200 million for training facilities god it must be a hard life for Man City, now have we enough money to buy toilet roll for the next game ?.
:frowning:

Just 10% of all Premier League transfer fees would be enough to stabilise virtually all the other professional and semi professional teams in England. It will never happen, why? GREED!!
WHS.

Well we think we have unearthed another little gem in BEN GIVERIN who we scouted and brought in a few weeks ago.
On only his 1st start and 2nd performance he produces a M.O.M. performance that had Leo & myself purring at our foresight to bring
him to the club.

Still only 18 this with a low centre of gravity Ben has very quick feet and an eye for a pass as well as being fearless in the tackle.

Look forward to updating you all about his progress in the near future

Is he a local lad?
WHS.

Manchester

Blinking Heck, great, I will understand him as I am not fluent in scouse. :laugh:

City and United did not sign him because his name did not end in “O” or begin with “Van”!!!
WHS