Rugby Union World Cup.

8 days to the great Rugby Union Festival. Whilst I think England will do okay I cannot see past he holders, New Zealand. Should be great entertainment with REAL men getting up after they are tackled and not feigning injuries. Great also to see the England football team qualifying so well for the European Championships. I hope we win all 10 qualifiers and by next year Wayne has 75 goals which might mean we have won something at last!
WHS.

WE cannot win it with the pack that started against Fiji and we needed a “Flash Harry” at Stand Off, Danny Cipriani, not a “Damp Squib” George Ford.
WHS.

There ended our interest in this competition. I said we needed Cipriani and I was right. Ford and Farrell are okay but Cipriani is in a different class on the attack and you don’t win World Cups just defending.
WHS.

We will beat the Aussies next Saturday, just like we did in the cricket, and qualify to the knock out stage. All Blacks to win it but I can see us in the semis.

I cannot see us beating Australia with the players we have but I agree, New Zealand look a class above the rest with Ireland, France and the Aussies next.
WHS.

Keep the faith WHS, home advantage will count massively. I fear the tournament could become a bit of a damp squib if the home nation gets knocked out in the group stage, I think we will sneak it against the Aussies.

I sincerely hope so but with our best number 8 injured and out of the tournament I cannot see it.
WHS.

Come on Fiji!!!
WHS.

Hey ho just not quite good enough. Go Japan!