Rugby Union

Did you nsee England the other night, what a complete shambles, come back whoever it was, all is forgiven. Switch to Rugby Union, even when we were bad at the last World Cup, we pulled up our sleeves and made the final by grit and determination, a bit like OUR football team, Witton. Pity the international team can’t show the same commitment. They are to put it bluntly, overpaid and overated.
WHS.

Rugby - yawn id rather watch a bad england football match than a good england rugby match. :wink:

Thought so, Rugby is only for REAL men!!!
WHS.

Men or posh thugs !! not enough skill involved and too many stoppages - seen a few rugby games and never really enjoyed one of them.

Only kidding CJ, each to his own.
WHS.

I know WHS, see you on Wed :slight_smile:

played rugby for a number of years in my more youthfull days,(14 until 25)my position was as Hooker.Quiet enjoyed me self to:)

" Hooker " did u get many customers ? :wink:

Stop showing your ignorance eli, "Hooker"is an American term for a prostitute named after General Hooker whose army supposedly was followed around by many, we just call them “Tarts” or “Prozzies”.
WHS.

No i did,nt eli, just kept getting knocked back,even tried being a prop but the washing line broke:laugh:

After yesterday’s performance we could do with a new prop, how are you fixed Steveie?
WHS.

[b][/b]Am well and truly past playing rugby now whs.even pick up injuries thinking about playing

Just sweated blood watching Sale try to give away the game V Saracens, nearly as nerve wracking as watching Witton!!
WHS.

Watched some great games over the weekend and thought of WHS !

Wonder what he is up to - am really missing him on here ?

I wanted to re-mortgage my house and put it on New Zealand to win the World Cup, I was only worried about France who are impossible to predict. It appears I was right but I am actually glad I didn’t do it in the end as I would now be dead from a Heart Attack!!
WHS.

Thank god its over. YAWNION is the most boring sport in the world and is not a patch on league. If league ever get their international game in order Union as it did in the amateur days will be cacking their pants. For the record, Webb Ellis did pick up the ball and run with it didn’t he? Or have YAWNION just forgot that bit?

Rugby league is bit better than Union but its still a daft game and there is no comparison to football for flowing skill, excitement and entertainment

Excitement? Entertainment? Only at Witton!! The stuff I have watched on TV has in the main been dire in the extreme. Teams win too easily, City should turn out the reserves the next time they play one of the poorer teams like United!! Sadly I have to agree that this years Rugby World Cup has in the main been poor.
WHS.

Can Sale confound my earlier thoughts and finish in the top four or six? A win today would be a miracle, still after Blackburn who can say what will happen in a sporting tie?
WHS.

yawnion is still boring, proper rugby starts again this friday