Saturday Vs Blyth

Whats the plan for saturday, massive game. i know pritch and nolan are in charge but will they play, will we be more attacking and will there be some passion in the team at last. A new era now starts for the club so i would like to see a good turnout to support the lads on sat, lets get behind them and get through to the next round. Does anyone think there will be any big changes to team selection? Formation? hopefully we wont sit back and go sideways all the time

[color=Green]Hello again, hopefully this time we will get the match played and hopefully we will get our first competitive weekend victory since beating Alfreton on the final day of last season.<br><br>Think we wil bring around 20-30 supporters down to your place, I know that is not much but we are going through one hell of a rough patch at the moment.[/color]

Firstly 20-30 fans will be most welcome, do pop into the shop museum as I doubt that was up and running last time you were in town.<br><br>As for us, we can’t play any worse than last Saturday, or with any less method or passion. One things for sure I can’t see us wanting to settle for a draw!

[color=Green]I’m sure you’s would really enjoy a trip up to Blyth on a tuesday night.<br><br>This will infact be my first ever visit to Wincham Park so I very much look forward to it. Looks a lovely stadium.<br><br>We’ll be the best green and white team to play at Wincham Park this season (eh Vics fans)[/color]

:-/Any thoughts what the team should be on Sat? from what i’ve seen we need to get people wide on the wings! So i would play Stannard and Tickle. My team for Sat <br><br>Gibson<br><br>Molyneux,Pritchard,Furnival,Nolan<br><br>Stannard,Barlow,Baker,Tickle<br><br>Moseley, Madin <br><br>Subs Bagnall,Evans,Foy,Burton,Bird<br>

GIBBO<br><br>Molyneux, Pritch, Furnival, Tickle<br><br>Stannard, Barlow, Baker, Madin<br><br>Moseley, Yates<br><br>I would definitely concentrate on getting a pair of wingers first as the main priority.

[color=Green]Is that ex-Vics and Droylsden winger John Stannard by any chance?<br><br>Can anybody provide me a link to pictures of your stadium, seen the ones from the Liechenstein visit but was wondering if you had pics of all four sides?[/color]

Scott, there are photos of all around the ground at the following location<br><br>http://www.wittonalbion.co.uk/tour.html. <br><br>Is it indeed the John Stannard who played for Vics - see his profile page <br><br>http://www.wittonalbion.co.uk/JohSta04-05.html&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(We have a very comprehensive site!! ;D)<br><br>As for my ideal team<br><br>Gibbo<br><br>Evans - Pritch - Furnival - Tick<br><br>Molyneaux - Baker - Barlow - Madin<br><br>Moseley - Burton<br><br>Subs - Bagnall - Foy - Stannard - Nolan - Yates<br><br>

[color=Green]Thats ex-Bamber Bridger Simon Burton I presume, heard of Ryan Baker also.<br><br>Am I correct in assuming you’s play in Northwich? Where does the name Witton come from? Excuse my ignorance if I am incorrect.[/color]

If you go on the main home page and click on history it gives you a good run down of what we are about