School Cup

How about a School Cup with prize of training session or something for the school or something…basically invite all schools in area to take part in knockout cup or mini league to be played before of half time at Witton Home games - make sure each week the schools involved get loads of free tickets handed out to get loads of mates from schools to support but make sure they have to be accompanied by some adults…stir up some interest in Witton at same time and get right into community…could be a five a side thing…whatever…give a decent prize and get people talking about Witton

Excellent idea.

Can the Supporters Team pass as school kids?! :wink:

we could have an adult versiojn as well - free for all - advertise in guardian any team can register for inter Witton Cup - again five a side at half time [if over subscribed may need some prelims to get the number of teams down to a reasonable number to play on match days…

I think this is another great idea, may take a bit of coordinating but i feel it would be worth it, will run idea past WorkParty, feel free to join us just phone me on 07931816236. Wayne Peach