Scum

All the results went against Vics today, their chances look very dim now. Just hope we don’t blow it in the nest three games, all away and all difficult.
WHS.

WHS wrote:

[quote]All the results went against Vics today, their chances look very dim now. Just hope we don’t blow it in the nest three games, all away and all difficult.
WHS.[/quote]

Just thought it was my duty to keep you fully updated WHS…

WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP

:laugh:

Maybe Witton fans should all congratulate V*cs on their ‘successful’ season.:stuck_out_tongue:

Again, fair play to Dino. You can’t deny the job he has done.

Yep if only they could have held onto redfern for just a little longer:( Dino AND the players and fans have pulled it off lets face it who would have backed em to stay up

must admit i had them as going down up until the last month.

Fair dos to Dino and players they’ve pulled off a miracle while being under a great deal of pressure! I just don’t want the more riduculous of the Northwich fans banging on about league football the season after next. Keep your feet on the ground set a realistic target say top ten finish next season and start to consolidate. Remember your club has no assets to speak of and the guys putting the money in can’t do it for ever!! You’ve achieved a great milestone by staying up but keep things in perspective. Good to be ambitious but not to the point where it overstretches your resources like in the past!