season starts

The reserves kick the season off today with an away game at Knutsford, That will be a tough start for the yougsters lets hope they stand up to the tests that come along with the Mid Cheshire League.<br>I am working today but will put the score on when i speak with Brett.

Opening Day Results In Mid-Cheshire League Div 1.<br><br><br>Barnton 0 0 Trafford <br>Gamesley 3 0 Garswood <br>Greenall P 3 1 Middlewich <br>Knutsford 3 0 Witton Alb <br>Lin/Cheadle 3 0 Daten <br>Pilkington 0 1 Woodley S <br>Poynton 3 2 Crosfields<br>Rylands 0 2 Styal<br>

Lost 3 -0 ,<br><br>A disputed penalty , and a harsh back pass decision by the referee was the downfall of the reserves.<br>They played well in the first half but never recovered from going behind to two debatable decisions.<br>Still a good learning experience, fingers crossed for the rest of the season.

Twould be nice if someone who is involved with this season’s reserve set-up could post at least the basic details eg Scores / Scorers if unable to give a report.<br><br>I had the League Press Officer on asking who’d scored yesterday in the 1-1 draw at Garswood but couldn’t tell him.<br><br>Any takers please??