Season Tickets 2023/24

Early Bird prices until 16 July Season Ticket holders get in free to home preseason friendlies. Prices held from last season!

2023/24 Season Tickets available now.

How to purchase:

1. Download the Application Form
    either fill it in and email to seasontickets@wittonalbionfc.co.uk or print it out, fill it in and mail to the club or bring along Tuesday or Thursday morning to the office between 10am - 12noon.

2. Buy online at https://witton-albion-football-club-limited.square.site/

Early Bird Ends 16 July.

Early Bird Prices: Adult-£160 … Concessions(Over 65s/Disabled) -£96 … Young Adult(18-21 Year Old) -£65. Under 18s - FREE MEMBERSHIP.

Post 16 July: Adult £170 … Concessions(Over 65s/Disabled) -£102…Young Adult(18-21 Year Old)-£68. Under 18s - FREE MEMBERSHIP.

Season Ticket Holders get free entry to Home Pre-season friendlies.

The online shop doesn’t offer delivery?

I live down in Cambridgeshire, and haven’t had chance to use my season ticket for 3 years - but I still like to renew each year to support the club.

Is there any way that it could be posted to me as in the past? Happy to pay for the stamp.

Brian is away just now but I’m sure he will sort this for you Central Grounder.

I’ll let him know when he’s back.

1 Like

CJ - do you know if Brian is back yet? Time is running out for the early bird offer…:wink:

Think he is back imminently! So as long as you put the form in before the date and or Email Brian, I’m sure we will honour the early bird offer.

Purchased Season Tickets can be picked up at the Pre Season Friendlies.

All sorted!:+1: Season ticket renewed and on its way to me, thanks to Brian for all his help.

Let’s hope I actually get chance to use it this year!

UTA :soccer:

2 Likes