season tickets

anyone any details on how much season tickets are next season and when they go on sale. ta

I just got the goahead yesterday from the board so here goes:<br><br>Gate prices next season:<br>Adults ?8<br>Over 65’s ?5<br>14-18 ?3<br>Under 14’s free<br><br>Season tickets:<br>Full season:<br>Adults ?165<br>Over 65’s ?100<br><br>for just 2006 - ie up to Christmas<br>Adults ?85<br>Over 65’s ?60<br><br>Letters will be sent to exisitng holders ie for renewal but if anyone else would like one please contact myself and I’ll email a form (probably quickest) There will be some in the office by the end of the week though as well.<br><br>It is worth noting this season the season ticket includes:<br>Exclusive use of club lounge on match day<br><br>Complimentary tea/coffee/biscuits<br><br>Table service for snacks/drinks<br><br>Half time pre-order service<br><br>Direct access to stadium<br><br>Designated seating area<br><br>Pre-match presentation by football management.<br>

?3 discount for season ticket eg 21 games at ?8 is ?168 season ticket is ?165 isnt that attractive, if your not interested in the extras offered, why do we always have to mess with things that work ok.

I was wondering about the bog standard ticket myself aswell!<br>Just remember I’m the messenger!

Don’t know myself sorry.