SHOW

Dear All, <br><br> I make no apoligy for using the site to "Push" the show. It costs ?12,000 to put on and will be a "cracker". The show is Carousel by the Mid-Cheshire Operatic Society and it is on at the Memorial hall Northwich from the 9th-14th October. You can get tickets from me on 01606 45804 or email me at alan.lowe1@tesco.net. <br> It is a sad story with a happy ending, a bit like the Witton Saga of the last few years.(hopefully ours will have a happy ending too this season) Tickets are ?9, ?6-50 for concessions, two for one on opening night.<br> It is the main reason I have missed the start of Witton’s season, the cast rehearse several times a week.<br> Please come along if you can, tell your friends, I promise you won’t regret it, it will be a wonderful show.<br>WHS. [smiley=banane.gif]

What’s going on on this site, it is supposed to be football forum??? [smiley=ranting.gif]

Hey don’t knock it, my sister is in that show!

Sorry, I know I should not have done it but we need all the "bums on seats" we can get, just like Witton!!!<br>WHS