Social Club

No club haven’t got people who enjoy a good moan but when a ‘grumble’ is put forward maybe we should be looking at how we deal with it, This as far as I can see was a perfectly good point by someone who has put a lot of hours into Witton in the past and instead of a reasoned response as to why there was only one member of staff we get a ‘staffing levels were more than adequate for the amount of money we have been taking at home matches’ they clearly weren’t, a simple explanation and an apology for being under staffed and I’m sure everyone would have accepted that. I spoke to two people who walked away because they didn’t want to que that long and more people don’t bother because of the time constraint of having just 15 mins, pre ordering drinks may be a good solution if that was advertised maybe a few people might take up the idea. <br>

Not a problem if you go into the social club a few minutes before half-time.

Thanks for those responses!!!<br><br>As Jac says it was a grumble (valid imo)<br><br>Top idea Matt?!?

Just to add that I understand where you r coming from Rob and I have had a go at the job your trying to do.<br>Ive even been known to go behind the bar when short staffed!!<br><br>

Wasn’t that just to get yourself a free one though Andy?

Andy, point taken but by the time I was made aware of it half time had nearly gone. <br><br>To Jac, staffing levels were more than adequate, however as I have stated before we cannot do anything about illness so I do apologise if there was a slight delay. <br><br>Do you want me to make arragments for orders to be taken before the match so that they can be ready at half time?

Can i just say that if the people want drinks at half time<br>then there will be poeple moaning that there drinks are<br>flat because there will be a lot of drinks to do and if there do just befor half time then there will be people<br>who have not orderd drinks waitting<br><br>so how can the bar staff win ???<br> :-/