SPONSORSHIP 2018/19

Well it’s going to be a massive year at this amazing club and this is your chance to support your club and team. I have a number of sponsorship opportunities. Please help me share and any businesses or individuals interested of being part of this family - contact: Commercial Director Alan Sneddon directly.

Sponsorship deals for Season 2018/19.

1/ Pitch Advertising Boards.

2/ Programme Sponsorship.

3/ Home and Away Kit Sponsor.

4/ Player Sponsorship Home or Away. Picture with player.

5/ Matchday experience Sponsorship. Your choice of amazing food.

6/ Match Ball Sponsorship. Individuals or Businesses.

7/ Mascot experience Sponsorship. This is a great experience for kids. Tour the ground, dressing room, meet the players & gaffer, food. Pictures and memories of your day.

8/ Stadium Sponsorship.

9/ Membership Scheme

10/ Season Tickets.

11/ Buy a seat for life with your or loved one’s name on. Get in touch and can all my friends and Witton family share.

Further Details to follow.

There is a fantastic sponsorship opportunity for all Witton Albion FC supporters. We are looking for businesses or individuals to sponsor our home and away dugouts and get very close to the gaffer and the boys. It’s also a fantastic advertising opportunity where you will get ultimate exposure throughout the season. Get in touch with Commercial Director Alan Sneddon for further details.

It’s mad but it’s fun and your chance to get your business/company or even a supporters name on the front of our home and away changing room doors for the season at Witton Albion FC. Please contact Commercial Director Alan Sneddon for further details.