sporting dinner/what a night

a big thank you to everyone who supported the everning,and made it a great success [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]i also must give a big <br>thank you to all of the volunteers ! you all did a<br>fantastic job [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>how funny was that comedian ? i was very impressed <br>with norman whiteside to [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>ive also got to say thank you to the edge, he stil did a lot of work to make sure that the night was a success.&lt;br&gt; i dont know how he manages to do so much for the <br>club and still feel human :stuck_out_tongue: i`m absolutely knackered <br>i only managed time for a couple of drinks :'(<br> once again thank you to everyone who supported the<br>dinner [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>

I cant believe we werent asked to be upstanding for the waitresses!!! ;D

Seriously though - Top night, everyone on my table (None of them supporters) thoroughly enjoyed it and can only have taken away an excellent impression of the club. Well done one and all.

A superb night I had two tables both full from people who had never been before and have already said to put them down for the next one!! great to see the club so full and judging by the amount of wine that was supped on my table alone the bar side must have done very nicely too. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

just got back from spain 8) thanks for the kind comments, lets make the next one a success ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If the next one is an even bigger success, will you be travelling somewhere even more exotic? ;D<br><br>Congratulations, just sorry I couldn’t be there. On for a good booze up at the Telford game though.

good to hear from you mike :slight_smile: the next one should be in february,<br>can you make that one?