Sporting Dinner

Back on line old PC curled its toes up and died so had to invest in a new one :'(<br><br> Anyway the reason I’m on the news page is to confirm that the next Sporting dinner will be on the 17th November the main speaker with be Norman Whiteside. A couple of new things we will be trying this time are we are looking for a main sponsor for the event, for this you will get two tickets to sit on the head table and of course plenty of coverage on the night via programme and plenty of thankyous and plugs on the night, also we have a framed Manchester United shirt signed by Eric Cantona that we will be selling tickets for over the next month or so, if you can’t make the night buying a few tickets would be a great way of supporting the event. I can honestly say the response has already been great with half the tables already booked so please if you are interested please book early. Thanks everyone and fingers crossed for a good result on Sayurday !!!

A quick update on the dinner, as always an auction will be held on the night, but by way of a change we will be giving people who can’t make the night a chance to bid on the items. To do this all you will have to do is give you bid to either Mike Carlon, Graham Pickering or any of the directors or hand it in to the club shop in a sealed envelope clearly marked which item you are bidding for and inside your bid and contact details ie, name address, number etc all envelopes will be opened on the night and the bidding will start at the lowest possible bid ie if your higest bid is ?100 and someone elses is ?75 the bidding will start at ?76 I hope this makes sense if not we will be glad to explain more at any of the home games. so far the items that will be on auction are:<br><br>White Liverpool away shirt signed by Steven Gerrard<br><br>Middlesborough away shirt signed by Gazza and Paul Ince<br><br>a new England white home shirt signed buy the entire squad and manager (a full list will be available to see)<br><br>I’m sure you will agree already some great items so please if you can’t make the dinner make a bid !!!

a big thank you to the gmb union who have kindly agreed to sponsor the sporting dinner ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just a little update on the dinner, tickets have gone very well all the efforts of myself and Mike going to buinesses that do not usual support Witton has payed off and we now have just 4 tables left so if you wish to go to the dinner please make sure you book ASAP. Also the draw tickets to win a signed and framed Eric Cantona shirt are on sale in the club shop on match days so please if you can’t make the night buy a couple of tickets to help fund the evening, thanks!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that we also have a signed man city shirt and a signed Bolton shirt up for auction to add to the list so please feel free to place a bid if you wish

a big thank you to everyone involved in the sporting dinner!<br>ticket sales have gone very well ;D for anyone that can`t make it <br>to the dinner,you can help to support the dinner,by buying some draw tickets<br>for the signed eric cantona shirt. they will be on sale in the club shop.<br>once again thank you to everyone involved ;D