Sportsmans Dinner Coup

Witton Albion FC’s next Sportsman’s Dinner will be held on 9 March 2006 and the Guest Speaker is the IBF/WBA Light Welterweight Boxing Champion & ‘BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2005’ Finalist:<br><br>RICKY "The Hitman" HATTON<br><br>Including a three course meal & first class Comedian.<br><br>Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis from G Edgeley.<br><br>

;DAwesome to have a CURRENT sportsman for a dinner Graham.Well done.<br><br>One of the few genuine World Class sportsman we have got in this country.<br><br>I saw Ricky Hatton speak recently at Raccy Boro and he was outstanding. Despite his age he is one of if not THE best speaker I have seen<br><br>PLEASE SUPPORT THIS EVENT - IT WILL BE A CRACKER<br><br>

well done from me too [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] how does he do it ?<br>i can tell anyone who is thinking of going,that they <br>should see myself or GE, ASAP . as the demand for<br>tickets is very high ;D

Graham is it possible for you to confirm the ticket prices and location of this event please. <br><br>Thanking you in advance

He’s a first class speaker, well worth listening to. Should be a great night.

pritch, the ticket prices are ?40 or (less 10% for tables of 12 or more)<br>it will be held at the civic hall in winsford ;D