Spurs.

They all laughed when I backed Spurs to win the league a few months ago when they were quoted at 20-1, United were below us and only 5-1. Spurs are now 5-2 and United 100-1. Not laughing now!!
WHS.

this is related to witton in what way?

[quote=“WHS” post=63470]They all laughed when I backed Spurs to win the league a few months ago when they were quoted at 20-1, United were below us and only 5-1. Spurs are now 5-2 and United 100-1. Not laughing now!!
WHS.[/quote]You play with 12 men you’re always in with a shout. Disgraceful decision today Clattenberg should be ashamed of himself.

[quote=“Johno” post=63473][quote=“WHS” post=63470]They all laughed when I backed Spurs to win the league a few months ago when they were quoted at 20-1, United were below us and only 5-1. Spurs are now 5-2 and United 100-1. Not laughing now!!
WHS.[/quote]You play with 12 men you’re always in with a shout. Disgraceful decision today Clattenberg should be ashamed of himself.[/quote]

Clear penalty if you handle inside the box. More disgraceful that City might not win the league despite the billions being pumped in from foreign investors?

[quote=“Paul S” post=63474][quote=“Johno” post=63473][quote=“WHS” post=63470]They all laughed when I backed Spurs to win the league a few months ago when they were quoted at 20-1, United were below us and only 5-1. Spurs are now 5-2 and United 100-1. Not laughing now!!
WHS.[/quote]You play with 12 men you’re always in with a shout. Disgraceful decision today Clattenberg should be ashamed of himself.[/quote]

Clear penalty if you handle inside the box. More disgraceful that City might not win the league despite the billions being pumped in from foreign investors?[/quote]your judgement is as bad as Clattenbergs if you think that was handball. Any how as posty questioned previously. What has Spurs got to do with this forum?

[quote=“Johno” post=63475][quote=“Paul S” post=63474][quote=“Johno” post=63473][quote=“WHS” post=63470]They all laughed when I backed Spurs to win the league a few months ago when they were quoted at 20-1, United were below us and only 5-1. Spurs are now 5-2 and United 100-1. Not laughing now!!

Clear penalty if you handle inside the box. More disgraceful that City might not win the league despite the billions being pumped in from foreign investors?[/quote]your judgement is as bad as Clattenbergs if you think that was handball. Any how as posty questioned previously. What has Spurs got to do with this forum?[/quote]

You commented on this thread before me…As for the penalty some you get and some you don’t, that’s football. Talk about bitter blues :lol:

Chad and I have been Spurs fans for years, just thought he might be interested which is why I posted it on “Miscellaneous”!
WHS.