Super league 2013

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but the new season is nearly upon us. Will the whinos win it from 5th again, will wire fulfill their potential, will Wigan live up to their own hype, will saints wake up from their slumber, will the French finally conquer all, will either ull club wake up for more than their derby game or will one of the others surprise us all? In Salfords case will someone rescue them?
My predictions:
League shield: Saints
Challenge Cup: Wigan
Grand final: Wire

Boring Hell, can we not discuss local cricket league umpiring instead :wink:

Ball doesn’t bounce properly so therefore cannot be a sport! :slight_smile:

If tottingham were in it you lot would be all falling over yourselves to talk about the greatest game!

COULD WIN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON YOU NEVER KNOW. YID ARMY!!! SBL

Yes but if you were in the Egg Chasing Super League and win the league you win a crappy shield and a team finishing fourth can win the Grand Final and achieve more than the League Champions, and they call that a sport mooney

For the uneducated, most bitters then, in super league winning the league is a great achievement but is not recognised as being champions. The top 8 enter the play offs with the aim of winning the grand final at the stadium of make believe in October. A team can win it from 8th and the last 2 years Leeds have won it from 5th! Are fans happy, no not really unless you are Leeds, but we all know the rules before we start and it is being reviewed at long last. Anyway full free to post predictions, rather than take it off at a tangent as somebody else was once accused.

Ok well i would class my knowledge of Super League as Semi Pro (I used to valet the Warrington Wolves players cars a few years ago) I predict

League Shield - The Wire-R
Challenge Cup - Huddersfield Giants
Grand Final - Leeds Rhinos

Might even put a bet on that, do you think WHS will want in on it?

Anybody else want to have a prediction on the just announced “Foxy Bingo” super league! At least the sponsor is paying this year,got us out of a right hole! Very cunning stobarts last year

Salford make bid for Wigan golden boy Tompkins- ambition, statement of intent or just ridiculous from the new Salford owner