support the reserves

The reserves have a home game this Saturday and need to get back on track after a dissapointing game on Saturday. If you are free on match day come along and give them your support, after all some of them could be the future of the club. Admission is three pounds and a free raffle for a bottle of wine.

Saturdays game is against Garswood FC and should be a good game. Kick off is at three oclock, and the bar and clubhouse should be open at half time and full time. Come along and get behind the youngsters I am sure they would appreciate playing to a crowd Hope to see you there on saturday

Yes and we are told that the pitch is to be prepared for us this Saturday as well, so there should be no need for Jimmy to mark the pitch out again<br>We may someone to catch the rabbit that comes home to the ground every night<br>

I feel a bit like "Delia Smith" at Norwich, I know that the first team take prioroty and that is how it should be, but some of these lads will represent Witton in the Unibond League and now is the time to give them our support, if you are free please turn up and watch hopefully you will be pleasantley suprised !!!.

bump as moving this made it not show up as having a new post today<br><br> ???