Tennants not paying

And did Witton when they went into administration???<br><br>Doesn’t take long for some to forget!<br><br>Oh… and of course if that had been Witton instead of Vics … you would of said… ‘oh no sorry, we’ll drop a league… and we won’t share we’ll go out of existence!’<br><br>yeah yeah

Albion paid off their debts, so there was never any question of dropping down leagues. It would appear that Northwich are not paying off debts. I was under the impression that new regulations that were brought in several years ago to stop this sort of thing happening were in force, and any football club that took advantage of the, in my opinion disgraceful, laws that allow this to happen in business, would be relegated by several levels. Is this not the case?

Yes but we aren’t the ones claiming we aren’t trying to take over Vics fairly [smiley=cheezy.gif]

Who said we wouldn’t have said no to a share/amalgamation then?<br>

As a footnote to how this topic was started I Believe Northwich paid on Friday afternoon for 3 matches. Not sure who was right and wrong but they were certainly in arrears.

[quote] Since when have you known anything about doing things the right and proper way? Stayed in the Conference the wrong way after finishing bottom and broke the rule over groundsharing for 2 years maximum. Try doing things the proper way yourselves before judging everyone else.[/quote]<br><br>Typical!! blaming us for Telford going bang now hey!! Tell me one club that would’nt have made the same decision as Vics, in any event we did the Conf a favour by evening up the numbers. As for the extended groundshare, local authorities were the cause of that, indicating that the plans for housing on the DF would be passed and a fortnight later rejecting them – dispicable! - the sort of underhand trick you’d expect from a wittoner, I wonder!!!<br> Lets get this right wittoners the Conf several years ago told all member clubs that the capacities needed to be a minimum of 6000, Vics QUITE RIGHTLY took note of the new criteria and decided that the only way forward was to move, then after the DF had been sold the Conf make a U turn and decide the capacity need only be 4000. Now even you narrowminded lot must have some sympathy for us, we’ve been sold a kipper twice and that is the reason why we’re in the position we are today, but alas, niaive we may have been in the past but not any more, NVFC will soon be totally professional in all aspects of the club and the BIG GREEN INVASION is gathering pace very quickly.

Rob’s board meeting must have been Friday night then…

My information is correct, its amazing how rumours start, over a pint isn’t it. <br><br>I just checked my minutes of the meeting and yes I was right. <br><br>You should also remember before making any assumptions, that Witton have not been paid by Northwich for sometime. All payments are made by Begbys, the administrator, so as a club we don’t have any contractural or financial dealings with Northwich Vics.<br><br>This will continue until they are taken over and a new contract has already been agreed with the purchasers of NVFC.<br><br>So despite all the comments NVFC, didn’t owe us a penny. Thats a fact.

Of course every club in the land would have taken it. I am just saying that Vics fans can’t come on here saying that we aren’t doing things properly considering you broke conference rules and stayed in the league.