Terry Clarke

As many of you know my Grandad has been ill for sometime but sadly he lost his battle with cancer on Sunday afternoon.

Terry was a Wittoner through and through and the club meant so much to him as it does our family.

We would welcome any fellow Wittoners and friends of Terry to come and pay your last respects and join us for a drink in his memory at his beloved club.

The funeral will take place at Vale Royal Crematorium on Tuesday 13th June at 11am, followed by drinks at Witton Albion Social Club.

Please spread the word and feel free to wear your Witton ties/ colours.

Thanks
Clarkey

What time is the funeral mate?
WHS.

11am at Vale Royal Crem

My Dad (Kevin) has just informed me that the funeral will be at 11.30 and not 11.00 as I had early put. Same venue - Vale Royal Crematorium.

Eric Finnigan informed me the other day of Terry’s passing. I would like to offer my sincerest condolences to all the family at this sad time. Unfortunately, personal circumstances mean that I’m unable to pay my respects in person but you are all in my thoughts.

Derek.

Can I echo what has been said,Terry was a true wittoner, I am unable to attend as I am away. RIP

My condolences to all the family, Terry was a great Witton fan and will be sadly missed ! I also cannot make the funeral, already got things I have to do all morning so apologies RIP.

I will do my best to be there.
WHS.

I cant make the funeral, but R.I.P. Terry .

I am having to take a cousin to hospital that day so will not be able to make it, sorry.
WHS.

Nice service for Terry today. What I liked about him was that he told it as it is & you knew where you stood. I admired him for that.
Another good Wittoner gone.
GE

I was extremely disappointed that I was unable to be there. I had to take my wife’s cousin to Leighton Hospital. I am pleased to hear it was a lovely service and well attended.
WHS.

I do apologise for not picking up on this but I’ve been away. Firstly belated and sincere condolences to Kevin and family on Terry’s passing. “El Tel” as my lad and me called him was a true character with a wealth of wonderful stories my favourite being the welsh whisky
adventure!! A true Wittoner who will be really missed and glad the service was good. RIP Terry a true legend!!