Test Cricket

And they say Test Cricket is boring!! 14 wickets fell yesterday for 290 runs and today we saw magnificent swing bowling from Anderson and a magnificent fight back by Australia. What will happen next? No one knows and that is the beauty of Test Cricket.
WHS. :clap

And the excitement slowly builds to a climax, rather like good sex!! My money is still on England but one batsman has to make a big hundred, Cook? Peterson? Bell? Bairstow? Prior? any one of them will do.
WHS.

Knew Belly would come good, top class. Isn’t it wonderful beating the Aussies at yet another sport :laugh:

Not happy that Broad did not walk but neither did Agar when he saw on the screen he was out. The accusation that Broad brought the game into disrespect is wrong in one basic way. The ICC brought the game into disrespect when they bowed to player pressure over DRS and giving them the ability to challenge an Umpire’s decision. It is now clear that DRS is not totally trustworthy so let us go back to “The Umpire is ALWAYS right, even when he is wrong”!! Goal line technology will be a disaster too, mark my words, the game will have to stop every time a team challenge whether ball was over the line or not, players will crowd around the ref and demand a replay every time the ball gets near the line, it will be chaos personified.
WHS. .sick .sick

Oops nodded off then, not sure if if was the cricket or WHS’ post!?

Sorry to send you to sleep, you obviously have the inability to concentrate for long periods.
WHS. mooney

What we going on about? :slight_smile:

WAKE UP!!! Cricket, the greatest game. (alongside Football and Rugby.) jonnyamery I suggest you ignore this section as it houses comments on sports other than football.
WHS. :red