The Match Day Programme

We have a new editor, Jamie Thompson, a friend of Pritch, so if you want to contribute to the programme or just have some new ideas for it, contact him on jamie.thompson4@talktalk.net
Alan Lowe
PS Anyone fancy taking over from me as the “Son of Albion” for the “Off the Pitch” articles? I am sill umpiring so will miss the start and end of the season. I can still write the articles but maybe someone who is “Ever Present” could do a better job.
WHS.

And a quick ‘thank you & well done’ to departing Editor Stewart Cain.

GE

I’ll second that. Well done Stewart!

yes i agree, the programme was excellent. good luck to th enew team.

[quote=“G E” post=38533]And a quick ‘thank you & well done’ to departing Editor Stewart Cain.

GE[/quote]

Yes Graham,

I enjoyed working with Stewart in his first season, and was looking forward to re-newing our partnership. I hope you stay with us in some sort of capacity, if only to advise the new editor.

Stewart was always a great help to me, stopped me “waffling on”.
WHS.

He Must have been a miracle worker WHS :laugh: yes last seasons was a good programme thanks for all you work good luck to Jamie.

Waste of time programmes - they just show the squad,contain old news,waffle and are overpriced !

Teamsheet would suffice but I believe it is mandatory to produce one ?

[quote=“eligorton” post=38547]Waste of time programmes - they just show the squad,contain old news,waffle and are overpriced !

Teamsheet would suffice but I believe it is mandatory to produce one ?[/quote]

It is compulsory to produce a programme, as are some of the pages, especially those that advertise the League and FA sponsors.

Eli, you don’t have to buy a programme, but other WITTON supporters like to buy one.
Have you got any good news?:evil:

I take it back, you are a miserable old git eli!! Why don’t you write a column in the programme, you could call it “Moan of the Week”. I am sure you would never run out of material!!! (Joking)
WHS