the spartans.....still a coming

were still coming<br><br>we are blyth

Your a load of prats, you came last time but didn`t check before leaving that the game was called off. So listen very carefully I shall say this only once " Mike Mossley is gunna get ya"…

I am a pratt<br>A loyal pratt though<br><br>SOD off idiot [smiley=ranting.gif]

[quote]Your a load of prats, ?you came last time but didn`t check before leaving that the game was called off. ?So listen very carefully I shall say this only once ? ? ? ? ? ?" Mike Mossley is gunna get ya"… ?[/quote]<br><br>You’re the only prat here - looking to start a slanging match over something out of our control.<br><br>Get a grip you idiot!!

Excuse me, your the ones coming onto our website bigging yourselves up "the Spartans are coming". All I made reference to was the FACT some of your loyal supporters travelled a very long distance for the game to be called off. The game was cancelled at nine oclock in the morning, six hours before ko, surely those guys should have made contacted and check the weather forecast ( whos a prat?). Somebody from your club must have known, your team didn`t travel that day. I hope you all have a safe journey this wednesday

[quote]Excuse me, your the ones coming onto our website bigging yourselves up "the Spartans are coming". All I made reference to was the FACT some of your loyal supporters travelled a very long distance for the game to be called off. The game was cancelled at nine oclock in the morning, six hours before ko, surely those guys should ?have made contacted and check the weather forecast ( whos a prat?). Somebody from your club must have known, your team didn`t travel that day. I hope you all have a safe journey this wednesday [/quote]<br><br>Actually you are the one who has come on here and called us all prats.<br><br>If you had bothered to check you would realise we were already on the road when we learned about the postponements.<br><br>But don’t let facts get in the way of you slagging us off!!

Scott and all you Blyth supporters, I must apologise for a certain person, [smiley=ranting.gif] that comes on our website, all clubs have at least one, but I don’t think he will be here on Wednesday evening, as his mother puts him to bed at 8 o’clock.<br>Have a good journey down and we the genuine Wittoners look forward to seeing you all.<br>The only thing I will say, is that we need the points, and I am sure you won’t mind if I wish you a pointless but safe journey home [smiley=banane.gif]

[quote]Scott and all you Blyth supporters, I must apologise for a certain person, [smiley=ranting.gif] that comes on our website, all clubs have at least one, but I don’t think he will be here on Wednesday evening, as his mother puts him to bed at 8 o’clock.
Have a good journey down and we the genuine Wittoners look forward to seeing you all.
The only thing I will say, is that we need the points, and I am sure you won’t mind if I wish you a pointless but safe journey home [smiley=banane.gif][/quote]<br><br>Thanks Len, looking forward to our trip to Wincham Park - but we need the points aswell so let battle commence! ;)<br>

Scott, this is going in the wrong direction, I may have mis-communicated. My initial message was addressed to " Blyth are coming" personell. I have no intention of dis-respecting the loyal faithfull and if this seems the case I do not need " Len " to apologise, I will do it myself. Sorry Scott and all Blyth followers , lets not continue this as I was only sticking up for my team, as you are. Lets hope the game is as good as this banter . safe trip

oracle - perhaps you should engage brain before typing!<br><br>To all Blyth fans, you will get a great reception at WP.

[quote]oracle - perhaps you should engage brain before typing!

To all Blyth fans, you will get a great reception at WP. [/quote]<br><br>Cool, thanks/<br><br>Can’t think how many we will bring - reckon we had about 100 coming for the original fixture - not sure for Wednesday night though.<br><br>If we beat Bradford tomorrow and go top then that will encourage more to go but with so many matches coming up some might not be able to afford it.<br><br>I’ll go for about 60 ish.

Well, after taking 9 points from 3 games in 4 days over the Easter weekend, and with Frickley only taking 2 points from 2 games, this is a huge match for us Spartans.<br><br>I know it’s big for Witton as well, chasing Ferriby to get into the play offs, who look like they are feeling the pressure big time.<br><br>With all this in mind, I’d hope we bring a good amount of vocal Spartans to back the lads tonight.<br><br>And to that oracle kid, don’t have a go at people who are coming to your club and putting cash behind your bar and through your turnstiles…you don’t do anyone any favours mate.<br><br>Here’s to a cracking game ;D