Third Qualifying Round Draw

I will post the draw on here at 11.15am on Monday.<br><br>I will also inform the office as soon as I know the draw. Ring Cyril on 43008 on Monday.<br><br>GE<br>

Away to Harrogate Town on 8 October.<br><br>Other ties include:<br><br>NVFC v North Ferriby<br>Salford City v Farsley<br>Leek v Dunston or Thornaby<br>Rossendale v Blyth<br><br>GE<br>

Looks like they don’t want to make it easy for us to win the cup this year! yet another away tie!!

Our away form has been terrific this season though.<br>Harrogate Away is a similar level of difficulty to Farsley Away and Worksop Away,So an eminently winnable game IMO.

Great result for seniors and reserves on Saturday, unfortunately youth team couldn’t quite make it a hatrick! Suffered only their second and undeserved defeat of the season.<br><br>FA cup seems like a decent draw for the senior squad today, but don’t forget we need all the support we can give for the future of Witton on Thursday in the FA Youth cup. <br><br>Hopefully we can be safely dispatch another Yorkshire side to the wrong side of the Penines without a win!<br><br>The lads are more than capable judging by their perofrmances so far this year.<br><br>Kick off 745pm Thursday GMB Stadium.<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

My family and I are originally from Harrogate and we occasionally went to see them.<br>Really pleased that we have drawn them!<br>My Dad said on Sat "Wouldn’t it be great if we drew Harrogate away in the next round".<br>We will still be supporting Albion, of course!<br>Can’t wait.