Trafford FC v. Witton Albion

Good all-round team performance this afternoon.
Perhaps should have been more than 1 goal up at half time, but certainly rectified that in the second half.

Good to keep a clean sheet too (can’t remember them having any clear chances).

Only down side was Joe Duckworth going down with what looked like a dislocated shoulder right at the end.

Excellent today, best performance of the season.

Thought Ollie Hitchcox was excellent but Newell MOM for me.

Massive result, hope Ducky is ok. UTA

Great team performance from every player, Tom could have had a hat trick first half we were sharp and quicker than Trafford.

It looks to me that the players have play offs as a target it was difficult to pick a man of match but I gave it to Newell for his goal.

If we perform like this we could get a result against Leek next week and then it’s down to last game.

It looks like a bad injury to Duckworth’s shoulder he could be out now for rest of season.

I spoke with Joe after the game. He was in pain but he said he’s had it before.

Strap him up, couple of painkillers he’ll be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thought the ref had a good game today however don’t understand why the Trafford Centre forward wasn’t given a red card.

If the assistant confirmed that he clearly elbowed Matt Lowton and the ref gave us a free kick and issued a yellow card, then surely that is violent conduct and a straight red.

It’s these inconsistencies that are so frustrating.

Great win, sorry I missed it play offs in our hands but going to be tough.

With good luck and no injuries we can do this. UTA

The play offs are still in our own hands now but three other teams can acquire more points than we can.

City of Liverpool FC can only equal our points but have a superior goal difference but having to play them on the final day means something has to give.

Defeats at Hanley and Hednesford could prove costly.

His ninth of the season.

Bootle have been deducted 1 point for fielding an ineligible player