Unhappy Supporter.......

?As the first team were playing away and unable to travel…and asked on many occassions to watch the RESERVES and YOUTH TEAMS by the club…i thought i,d go and watch The youth team play Eagle, as i stood around for half an hour waiting and then MADE a phone call…TO BE TOLD THE MATCH WAS OFF…(sorry Chad you should of said it was off) not blaming you it was off .But would of been nice if told on here. I could OF SPOTTED IT BE4 I LEFT WORK [smiley=dunno.gif]

Sorry you had a wasted trip. Hey don’t blame me I’m no longer a club official but a supporter like your goodself!!<br><br> I found out the Youth team match was off when I arrived at Styal. Adam Foy, Gary Pinch and Andy Parkinson were due to have a run-out at Moss Farm (who’s authorities cancelled our fixture) with them so even more annoyance.<br><br>Seems that there is a lack of forthcoming from several sections of the club to utilise the website and answerphone facilities.

Not blameing your good self Chad… [smiley=nono.gif]…just wish,.as you said this site could give us more INFO…People take time off work on saturdays to surrport the club.(which ever team it is)…its just ashame its happened twice this week…Me not that bothered ?(i no am having a moan ) but to a sponser early in the week…Never mind …Keep On Truckin …GREAT WIN 2DAY LADS… [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]